The Account Manager role is vital to company’s customer success efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will work closely with all areas of company’s business – Sales, Delivery, Operations – to ensure seamless and customer-centric solutions and communications, driving customer engagement, loyalty, advocacy, and new business.
The Account Manager will be the first point of contact of the client after a sale is closed. He/she will help ensure proper onboarding and transition.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Complete knowledge of business offerings and processes
- Experience in onboarding new clients in a BPO setting
- Experience in coordinating and liaising with different key departments (IT, Recruitment, etc.)
- Actively seeks to understand customer needs, expectation and level of satisfaction
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients
- Ability to handle complex issues while building trust and confidence
System and Application Knowledge
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in basic Microsoft Office troubleshooting is a plus
Communication and Soft Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to interact effectively and efficiently with all internal and external customers
- Adaptability and flexibility in changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
- Strong adherence to personal development and commitment to achieving goals