Our Appointment Setters will be a trusted advisor and expected to pro-actively and effectively support Senior Freight Consultants, within Australian business. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to gain a deep understanding of the business and demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, which will contribute to the seamless execution of day-to-day activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make outbound calls to qualified leads to verify details, provide introductory information, and set appointments on behalf of Senior Sales Consultants.
• Maintain a deep understanding of the Business Service Offering and be able to answer frequently asked questions.
• Establish or verify existing pain points with current suppliers.
• Effectively manage objections to ensure Leads secure appointments with Senior Freight Consultant.
• Write error-free, eloquent and professional emails.
• Disciplined and diligent follow-up with qualified leads.
• Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
• Maintaining internal administration processes and CRM system input and accuracy.
• Responsibility for maintaining a strong culture and internal engagement.
• Providing necessary data & reports to the Management & Sales Team.
• Sales monitoring, updating sales performance and client details,
• Coordinate and manage multiple priorities and projects on a timely basis.
• Management and coordination of agenda for daily 1:1 supervisor meeting.
• Generate leads for the Sales Team, as required.
• Achieve or exceed performance indicators.
• Be professional/courteous/polite in all communications.
• Raise emerging issues, concerns, or areas of opportunity that affect clients’ experience and/or the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
• Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency on all tasks managed by observing best practices and utilizing available tools.
• Ensure attendance, participation and cooperation during knowledge transfer sessions and other meetings.
• Collaborate with the team and contribute to the overall success of the program by sharing best practices and playing an active role in meetings, workshops etc.
• Help create Work Level Instructions (WLIs) for the handled tasks.
• Professionally represent Hammerjack and brands.
Ad hoc tasks
• Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management.
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, or other related discipline is a plus, but not required.
• At least 3-5 years of experience as an Appointment Setter or similar job with stakeholder management skills.
• Strong analytical and computer (primarily Outlook, Excel, Access, Skype, and MS Teams) skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, always able to provide accurate and high-level quality work.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on quality and delivery.
• Good administrative and organizational ability.
• Ability to learn quickly and think ahead.
• Experience in a complex and fast-paced SME environment will be highly regarded.
• High level of empathy and mindfulness.
• Works collaboratively and as part of a team building genuine relationships.
• Provides systematic and dependable follow-up and a high level of organization and preparedness.
• Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
• Accountability – always following up and staying ahead of the game.
• Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines.
• Strong time-management skills and presentation skills.
• Hard working and passionate about career and making a difference.
• Actively seeks to understand and deliver client needs, expectations and level of satisfaction.
• Able to maintain good relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
• Proactively seeks solutions for clients.
• Experience in working with an Australian company is a plus.
• Experience as Admin/personal assistant/receptionist for the Government infrastructure industry is desirable.