Our Assistant Accountants are capable finance professionals who provide crucial support to the accounting department. They assist in preparing financial statements, reconciling accounts, processing invoices, and performing various financial tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the finance team.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Degree qualified in accounting/finance field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbook or Xero is highly desirable but not essential
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Attention to detail
- Effective organisation skills
- Strong ability to engage positively with others
- Being analytical and pragmatic to problem-solving
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise competing demands
- Willingness to go the extra mile and taking pride in producing quality work
- A good team player with willingness to share responsibilities and collaborate with others
- Being proactive and willing to identify areas to streamline existing procedures and implement new processes to improve efficiencies / productivity.