The role of our Audit Supervisor involves overseeing and guiding audit teams in evaluating financial records and operations to ensure accuracy and compliance. They play a critical role in enhancing organizational financial practices and regulatory adherence while providing valuable insights for improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare audit checklists and related work papers.
- Assess financial reporting requirements for a range of entities.
- Prepare general and special purpose financial reports.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ financial systems.
- Develop solutions to enhance clients’ systems and performance.
- Assist senior staff in drafting management letters, audit reports and other related correspondence.
- Assist in special engagements as required.
- Liaise with clients’ staff as directed.
- Assist with in-house staff training as required.
- CA/CPA qualified or be studying towards attaining this.
- Experience in an external audit role is preferred, but candidates with a strong background in business services looking to transition into an audit role are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to supervise junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills