Responsible for architecting data, analytics, and cognitive solutions on Microsoft Azure, helping our client's business problems by bringing the right pieces of the enormous Microsoft cloud portfolio to the mix.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with client Stakeholders, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Practice Lead to craft end-to-end solutions on Azure. This role will be equal parts pre-sales and delivery.
- Supporting the business development team throughout the bid process; conduct client discovery workshops, perform client infrastructure and application landscape assessment, gather infrastructure and application requirements, identify and elicit non-functional requirements, create architectural views and artifacts, create detailed estimation and staffing models, assist with the development of proposals and Statement of Work’s (SOW).
- Consulting with clients; to understand their needs, navigate them through their cloud transformation (modern data platform strategy, analytics roadmap, AI enablement) journey, influence decisions and advise the Project Management team of the recommended approach to deliver outcomes that are in the clients’ best interests.
- Performing Architecture and Engineering functions; deliver data and analytics strategies, roadmaps, and designs; writing technical specifications, automation routines; performing hands-on cloud deployments, assessments, cost optimization, security baseline assessments, and migrations in accordance with the customers business and technical requirements.
- Comply with all client-specific and company policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties, tasks or projects assigned
- Demonstrate commitment and behaviors consistent with the company’s mission and values
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years IT experience including 5+ years cloud experience
- 5+ years of architecture experience
- Microsoft certifications (ideally two or more of the following):
- Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Azure transformations:
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Azure strategy
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Azure optimization
- Expert in stakeholder management; interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal project outcomes.