Responsible for working as part of the support and implementation team, assisting with any technology design and implementation work for client projects and provide technical support to the Internal Managed Services support team.
The team makes proactive recommendations on how the core IT operating environment can be improved and developed and are responsible for the implementation, documentation and handover to the client or Internal Managed Services Support team of all IT infrastructure projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, implement, and improve central infrastructure, network, cloud, and systems
- Continuous upgrades of firmware, software, and hardware across all infrastructure systems.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
- Support, maintain and action day-to-day operations of the server, network and cloud technology.
- Ensure successful backup of data and systems to on-premise and cloud repositories.
- Work closely with customers & vendors to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests.
- Schedule and implement change requests.
- Be the escalation point for all level 1/2 support issues across multiple accounts.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Work collaboratively with clients to improve & streamline internal infrastructure, to ensure that the client is getting the best out of their technology.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong background in level 2/3 support across Citrix and Wintel enterprise environments.
- Strong background in NetScaler, XenApp & XenDesktop, PVS, MCS and Citrix monitoring tools.
- Strong background in support and admin of Windows server and client O/S.
- Strong background in a customer service oriented role [MSP]
- Industry certified in Citrix and or Wintel platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation skills.
- Experience with Hyper-V and Vmware
- Minimum 3+ year experience implementing and managing Microsoft 365 stack (Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Teams)
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience administering Windows server-side infrastructure (Windows server (2008, 2012, 2016), Exchange, Active Directory, and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies
- Current MCSA / MCSE or equivalent experience is highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience with scripting tools such as PowerShell
- Experience working with File, Print, Radius and PKI/Certificate management