Our Estimators are professionals responsible for calculating the costs associated with construction projects, manufacturing processes, or other endeavors. They analyze project specifications, materials, labor, and other relevant factors to provide accurate cost estimates that assist in budgeting, pricing, and project planning.
- Review architectural drawings and project documents to perform material takeoffs for glass, storefronts, and curtain wall systems.
- Will train to use our takeoff software for storefronts and curtain wall
- Prepare vendor quote requests and communicate with our vendors
- Prepare spreadsheets with vendor quotes
- Prepare customer proposals
- 3 years and more experience in an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor role
- Experience in glass work is highly advantageous
- Experience in using programs such as: Microsoft Excel, Word, Teams
- CAD experience is desirable
- Ability to work a 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM shift on a hybrid setup in Makati or Pampanga