Our Financial Planning Assistants are vital members of financial advisory teams, providing support in the development and implementation of comprehensive financial plans for clients. Their responsibilities typically include gathering and analyzing financial data, assisting with investment research, and preparing reports and recommendations to help clients achieve their financial goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Back-office Admin task for AU Financial Advisers
- Conduct Super data /insurance research from superannuation/life insurance providers/institutions.
- Preparation of client correspondence (engagement letters, review meeting pack)
- CRM Management (Updating and Maintaining client details – HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Basic paraplanning – generate simple Record of Advice (RoA)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with implacable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to follow process and work independently
- Detail oriented | can communicate progress and/or report issues.
- Experience working with AU Financial Advisers is an advantage.