You will need to work under the direction and alongside the Product owner and software developers in the Sydney Head Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior Frontend Developer activities include:
- 70% – Design and development of both internal and customer-facing frontend solutions
- 10% – Work alongside backend teams, mentor and support junior-level developers
- 10% – Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution
- 10% – Follow Agile principles and communicate using tools such as Jira and Slack
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years experience building frontend Web and mobile applications
- Experience using React, React Native to build amazing frontend applications
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Able to work in an Agile DevOps environment alongside local and remote developers
- Excellent communication skills able to mentor and grow the capability of our team
- Able to understand, prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Desirable Skills: Aurelia, D3.js experience, Knowledge of IoT technologies such as BLE, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, MQTT, OTA, CoAP, etc.