Your goal will be to ensure that our clients receive the best customer service and to ensure the client's technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Get the chance to work with multiple platforms (Azure, AWS, and Office 365) and use your skills to influence IT systems. You will have the satisfaction of resolving complex issues and taking responsibility for maintaining small, medium, and large IT Infrastructure. If you are ready to use your expertise and education in a unique and fulfilling environment, we are ready to reward your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package. Your excellent communication skills will be key for this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on a Service Desk team and provide technical support to end-users via phone, email, and chat.
- Manage Service Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Support Microsoft office products, Windows OS, etc.
- Support PC and Mac, printers, scanners, mobile devices.
- Support line of business applications for the customers.
- Provide customer assistance
- Document customer interactions
- Run diagnostics to resolve customer-reported issues
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with the next level of difficulty
- Install, remediate, and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Azure, AWS, printer support, Active Directory, Office 365.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a Service Desk Engineer role or related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years in customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above-average interpersonal skills
- Analytical and keen on details
- Available to work flexible hours with primary shift 8:30PM-5:30AM (Mon- Fri)