Our Level 3 Support Engineers are experienced technical professionals who provide advanced technical support and troubleshooting for complex issues. They handle escalated cases, perform in-depth problem analysis, collaborate with different teams, and offer expertise to resolve challenging technical problems, ensuring the smooth operation of systems and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Level 3 Support Engineer to join our team on a long-term basis. The successful candidate should have a strong command of English and experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, Network Administration, Technical Support, Ticketing Systems, Troubleshooting, VMWare, Microsoft Windows, and Windows Administration.
As a Level 3 Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, resolving complex issues, and ensuring the smooth running of our systems. You will need to be able to troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively and have excellent communication skills to ensure that our clients are kept informed throughout the process.
To be considered for this role, please submit a proposal outlining your experience in these areas and how you can help with this project. Please also include links to past completed projects that demonstrate your expertise. We look forwards to hearing from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide remote proactive and reactive Level 3 desktop, server and network support.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Follow service desk procedures.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests, and document resolution.
- Stay current with systems information, changes, and updates.
- Implement technology solutions.
- Experience in supporting network infrastructure, including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Level 3 helpdesk experience and 2 to 3 years’ experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) in a level 2/3 IT Support Engineer role.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Windows Servers/ Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365/Azure Environments.
- Experience in supporting Citrix infrastructure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supporting virtualized environments. Hyper-V and VMware.
- Experience supporting Cloud environment such as AWS and Azure.