Responsible for delivering end to end Power Platform solutions for our new and current projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the practice lead, your ability to prioritise your tasks from customer facing engagements, to contributing to the internally developed application suite for our go to market offering.
- Designing and developing solutions within the Power Platform
- Be able to build upon and extend the Power Platform by implementing Azure functions/PCFs and other Microsoft based technology extensions
- Facilitate and run scoping workshops to ensure customer requirements are understood and delivered
- Pre-sales, development of proposals, approaches, solution architectures, leading client briefings and workshops
- Develop bespoke solutions and go to market offerings
- A strong track record in delivering quality Power Platform outcomes with demonstrable project success within large scale, enterprise-level IT projects, end-to-end
- Highly developed written communication ability, including production of high-quality technical artefacts and presales contributions (proposals, presentations, SOWs) writing requirements, configuration, testing and deployment documents
- Experience developing bespoke Power Platform offerings and associated go to market plans
- Previous pre-sales experience selling Power Platform solutions
- Demonstrable experience facilitating scoping workshops and developing proposals
- Experience architecting and being the technical lead on Power Platform engagements