We are looking for a part-time Marketing specialist with a background in administrative functions to support the Sales Team in management of database and social media graphics and content including SEO optimization but, not limited to brand communication in social media channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Database Management.Responsible for ensuring Hubspot is up-to-date; Executing administrative tasks such as adding/changing records.
- SEO Optimization.Perform SEO optimizations to the client website, including regular rank tracking reports, on-page SEO and link-building opportunities.
- Content.Upload and format new blogs/content pieces to the client website using WordPress.
- Design. Create design assets E.g. Email Banners, Social Media Graphics, Landing Page Assets as required for campaigns/website.
- Social Media. Responsible for social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter; ensuring regular on-brand communications
- Ad-hoc campaign support. Update landing pages and pulling list data from Hubspot;
Adjust key sales/marketing assets as E.g. Accounting Partner Guide, Bookkeeping Guide.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
At least 2 years experience in the following
- CRM management (Experience with Hubspot will be highly regarded)
- Graphic design using Adobe suite
- Creation of social media posts for cross-channel social media
- Deliver results with Organic Search (SEO), including rank tracking, identifying link building opportunities and on-page search engine optimization.
**The role requires part-time work of only four (4) hours a day. The project is good for a five (5) months which can be extendable depending on your performance.