Responsible for clients' bookkeeping activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers, including bank reconciliations and processing of journals using a variety of programs
- Assist/review bank & payment matters
- Processing month-end transactions including accruals, prepayments, provisions, and depreciation.
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts period-end close processes
- Preparation of payroll tax STP and workers compensation reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly Business and Instalment Activity Statements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of Australian bookkeeping experience
- Xero experience is required
- MYOB and Receiptbank are desirable