Our Virtual Assistants provide remote administrative support to individuals or businesses, managing tasks such as email correspondence, scheduling appointments, and handling data entry. They leverage digital tools and communication platforms to effectively assist clients, ensuring efficient and organized operations from a remote location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management and coordination of agendas for 1:1 and direct report meetings
• Run curated content through paraphrasing filters and publish blogs/update website pages
• Draft and schedule social media posts
• Coordinate with meeting requestees to find the most efficient time, take minutes and provide reporting
• Write error-free, eloquent emails and letters
• Edit/modify documents and presentations
• Assist with personal admin (e.g., get quotes from Fiverr, tradesman, etc.)
• Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion
• Full responsibility for day-to-day operations of the executive management function
• First point of contact for all CEO enquiries/issues
• Oversee internal administration processes and system upkeep
• Responsibility for maintaining a strong culture and internal engagement
• Organisation of functions, events, and other ad hoc celebrations throughout the year
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
• Minute taking for meetings
• Office Coordination, general office support and other building matters when required
• Providing necessary data & reports to the Management & Sales Team
• Sales monitoring, updating sales sheet, sales order nos, client details, delivery dates, and contacting sales for the list of follow-ups.
• Managing sales-related activity including generating weekly emails to be sent out to the Business Managers of outstanding responses or follow-ups from staff and clients.
• Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects on a timely basis.
• Be professional/courteous/polite on all communications
• Raise emerging issues, concerns, or areas of opportunity that affect clients’ experience and/or the effectivity and efficiency of processes
• Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency on all tasks managed by observing best practice and utilizing available tools
• Ensure attendance, participation and cooperation during knowledge transfer sessions and other meetings
• Collaborate with the team and contribute to the overall success of the program by sharing best practices and playing an active role in meetings, workshops etc.
• Help in creating Work Level Instructions (WLIs) for the tasks being handled
• Represent hammerjack and brands in a professional manner
Ad hoc tasks
• Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, or other related discipline is a plus, but not required
• At least 2 years of experience as Virtual Admin Assistant with stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical and computer (primarily Outlook, Excel, Access, Teams) skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, always able to provide accurate and high-level quality work
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on quality and delivery
• Good administrative and organizational ability.
• Ability to learn quickly and think ahead
• Experience in a complex and fast paced SME environment will be highly regarded
• High level of empathy and mindfulness
• Works collaboratively and as part of a team building genuine relationships
• Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organisation and preparedness
• Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment
• Accountability – always following up and staying ahead of the game
• Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadline
• Strong time-management skills and presentation skills
• Hard working and passionate about career and making a difference.
• Actively seeks to understand and deliver client needs, expectations, and level of satisfaction
• Able to maintain good relationships with clients and other stakeholders
• Pro-actively seeks solutions for clients
• Experience in working with an Australian company is a plus
• Experience as Admin/personal assistant/receptionist for Government infrastructure industry is desirable