Our Bookkeeper Assistants are professionals who support bookkeepers in managing financial records and transactions for a company or organization. They may assist with tasks such as data entry, invoice processing, reconciling accounts, and generating financial reports, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in financial operations.
- Attention to detail when accounting and data entry
- Focus on attention to point and accurate recording of information.
- Demonstrated an understanding and knowledge of XERO and Microsoft office.
- Strong Customer Service Attitude
- Keep open lines of communication and interaction with co-workers and managers.
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative and work to tight deadlines.
- Strict maintenance of confidentiality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- DEXT Processing as determined by the Company
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Daily and weekly bank reconciliations for specific to all our clients’ company bank accounts
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry of accounts payable invoices
- Ensuring invoices are authorised in accordance with the company purchase order and authorisation policy.
- Timely remittance of payment to creditors
- Company Credit Cards and Bank Transfers
- Data Entry of credit cards receipts
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Draft Weekly Bookkeeping EMAIL
- Job Management Systems (BX and BT)
- Job Costs Data Entry
- Reporting as required
- Learn and implement any other process required by clients to minimise the workload for clients.
- Implement integration of any other software for daily task
- Write and update company procedures regularly.
- Back up all information on a daily basis.
- Use time recording software to ensure individual time working on clients for business billing requirements.
- Timely filing of bookkeeping and accounting information