As Executive Assistant, you will be a trusted advisor and expected to support multiple senior manager and executive roles, proactively and effectively within Australian businesses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and coordination of agendas for 1:1 and direct report meetings
- Write error-free, eloquent emails and letters.
- Proactively source sales meet with potential customers and set appointments.
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Full responsibility for day-to-day operations of the executive management function
- Oversee internal administration processes and system upkeep.
- Organisation of functions, events, and other ad hoc celebrations throughout the year
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Minute taking for meetings.
- Office Coordination, general office support, and other building matters when required.
- Overseeing day to day operations and understanding business processes.
- Be professional/courteous/polite in all communications.
- Raise emerging issues, concerns, or areas of opportunity that affect clients’ experience and/or the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Maintain a high level of quality and efficiency on all tasks managed by observing best practices and utilizing available tools.
- Ensure attendance, participation, and cooperation during knowledge transfer sessions and other meetings.
Ad hoc Tasks
- Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management.
- Pre-filling of applications forms as necessary.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, or other related discipline is a plus, but not required.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant with stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and computer (primarily Outlook, Excel, Access, and Teams) skills
- Sound knowledge with Xero
- Experience with Fin365 is an added advantage.
- Background in AU Financial Planning is good to have
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, always able to provide accurate and high-level quality work.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on quality and delivery.
- Good administrative and organizational ability.
- Ability to learn quickly and think ahead.
- High level of empathy and mindfulness
- Works collaboratively and as part of a team building genuine relationships.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Accountability – always following up and staying ahead of the game.
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines.
- Strong time-management skills and presentation skills
- Hard working and passionate about career and making a difference.
- Actively seeks to understand and deliver client needs, expectations, and levels of satisfaction.
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively seeks solutions for clients.
- Experience in working with an Australian company is a plus.