Our social media admin is a professional who manages the social media presence of a business or organization. They are responsible for creating and publishing content, engaging with followers, and analyzing social media metrics to improve performance.
- Proven experience with social media administration including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and new platforms
- Preferably with experience in the Australian e-commerce market
- Must have experience with scheduling tools including Asana or other similar tools
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing and improving the social marketing implementation across organic channels
- Focusing on accuracy and consistency, ensuring seamless consumer comms across all touchpoints to optimise the customer journey
- This role is responsible for the implementation and administration of social media marketing
- Monthly scheduling and posting of all organic content across social channels;
- New Platforms
- Daily repositing UCG content (IG stories channel)
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on key metrics as directed by the Brand and Marketing Manager for each brand/channel
- Weekly compiling UGC from different social channels:
- Saving and categorising tagged images in useable file formats for the creative team
- Requesting content from customers, influencers, and content generators in useable formats and filing for the creative team
- Coordination and organisation of YouTube channels:
- Posting new videos as required
- Ensuring all videos are tagged and have accurate descriptions and video covers.
- Organising and categorising existing videos
- Replying to social comments that are not covered by the Customer Service team
- Campaign marketing on social:
- Scheduling and implementation for each discreet Marketing Campaign on each social channel
- Reporting for each activity
Admin required by the ongoing competition schedule, including:
- Contacting new and existing brand partners to arrange the admin side of the competitions/collaborations (timing, collecting and sending creative assets, prizing etc).
- Ensuring T+Cs are posted and available for each competition.
- Scheduling social assets as provided by the creative team
- Contacting winners and organising prize delivery etc.
- Posting winners to social media channels
- Reporting on key Social metrics from the activity
Admin required by brand collaboration activity including:
- Contacting brands/individuals to arrange the admin side of the collaborations (as directed by the Brand and marketing manager).
- Arranging for artwork and samples to be sent