Our Account Manager role is vital to the company’s customer success efforts. The part will work closely with all areas of the company’s business – Sales, Delivery, and Operations – to ensure seamless and customer-centric solutions and communications, driving customer engagement, loyalty, advocacy, and new business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer and Staff Onboarding
- Send the Welcome Email that will incorporate the Recruitment process and other things that new customers need to know.
- Work with Finance to set up the customer and create invoices.
- Liaise between Recruitment and the customer to create the JDs, schedule candidate interviews, and get costs signed off.
- Work with IT, hammerjack support, and the customer to set up the seats and equipment
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the interaction between hammerjack key team members and customers.
- Help with Sourcing and Recruitment efforts including, but not limited to, performing resume screening, interviewing applicants, and facilitating and checking assessment exams.
- Work with HR and Training to ensure all new staff go through proper onboarding and are prepared for the roles that they’ve been hired for
- Occasionally, perform the new employee onboarding training if the Training team or HR are unavailable.
- Regularly monitor the internal customer success measurements, create reports and present data, and provide recommendations to the specific business owners through commitment and implementing measurable customer service.
- Collate and analyse customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Manage and help resolve potential customer issues before it becomes an escalation; provide full support in helping the Operations team in overcoming and preventing customer escalations.
- Develop healthy relationships with the customers, encouraging trust and confidence in the role and hammerjack
- Respond to customer queries about services rendered by hammerjack
- Case management of metro concerns and escalations until resolution has been achieved.
- Understand the customers’ businesses, recognize pain points in other parts of their businesses and realize potential service opportunities that hammerjack can provide.
Pro-active Issues Management
- Proactively review potential risks for customers based on available data and reports and provide recommendations for mitigation to the customer and/or other hammerjack departments.
- Articulate/reiterate customer expectations to hammerjack service delivery and operations
- Manage customer expectations on service disruptions or delays
Complete knowledge of business offerings and processes
Experience in onboarding new clients in a BPO setting
Experience in coordinating and liaising with different key departments (IT, Recruitment, etc.)
- Actively seeks to understand customer needs, expectations and level of satisfaction
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients
- Ability to handle complex issues while building trust and confidence
System and Application Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Communication and Soft Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to interact effectively and efficiently with all internal and external customers
- Adaptability and flexibility in changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
- Strong adherence to personal development and commitment to achieving goals