Our Data Reports Analyst will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and presenting data insights to support informed decision-making within the organization. This role requires proficiency in data analysis tools, a keen eye for patterns, and the ability to translate complex data into actionable recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyse data.
- Interpreting data, and analysing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- 2-3 years of experience as a data or reports analyst
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, processes, and information flow.