Our Digital Business Analysts are professionals who bridge the gap between business objectives and digital solutions. They analyze digital processes, systems, and user experiences to identify opportunities for improvement, optimize performance, and ensure alignment with business goals, facilitating successful digital transformation initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Business Analyst will join our Information Technology team and work closely with our developers, testers, subject matter experts and stakeholders to deliver functional specifications for our digital solutions within an agile framework.
- Consult to technology, project management, and project stakeholders regarding agile business analysis and project success factors
- Translate business requirements into accurate user stories and acceptance criteria for developers and testers
- Sound knowledge of UX design principles and able to apply knowledge to create functional wireframes
- Communicate requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process and address any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process
- Work with Product Owners and the development team and help to estimate Story Points
- Ensure the project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner
- Champion Agile User Story practices within the team
You will be a Digital / Agile Business Analyst who can engage with, and influence stakeholders and possess a track record for successful digital product delivery in a similar role. A candidate who enjoys a diverse role, strive for results, with an enthusiastic product-centric outlook, who holds the end user experience in the highest regard will excel in our environment.
- Experience as a business analyst in digital product team
- Experience in data mapping / analysis
- Strong experience in the development of User Stories, Agile delivery and UX design
- Experience in facilitation and requirement gathering and interview techniques
- Experience working with software developers within an Agile (i.e. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) framework
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including solid documentation skills and presentation skills
- Experience and proficiency in standard project management approach/es and documentation with a focus on agile delivery
- Experience in financial services a huge bonus
- Exposure to web development, HTML/CSS, Information Architecture, SEO, Google Analytics or related disciplines all highly regarded
- Understanding of mathematics, statistics and excel data models advantageous