Our Full Stack Developers are versatile professionals who possess expertise in both front-end and back-end web development. They are capable of handling the entire web application development process, from designing user interfaces to managing databases and server-side logic, ensuring the seamless functioning of complete and efficient web solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide analyst programming services to develop and deliver robust application solution in accordance with the approved software development lifecycle and technology toolsets.
- Gather and analyze business and technical requirements, develop and deliver technical specifications, systems design and operational support documentation.
- Liaise with peer Analyst Programmers, functional specialists and other technical/user staff to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Comply with information technology architecture, policies, procedures, governance and standards.
- Conduct business analysis in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Analyse and assess existing business systems and procedures for improvement opportunities and act on identified opportunities.
- Research, identify, analyse, and fulfil requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Optimise SQL code to ensure accuracy and performance
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Play an active role in an agile development team
- Commitment to finding solutions and best practice
- Demonstrated competency in analysis and programming skills (C#, Typescript, Python, SQL)
- Delivering quality business applications and required supporting documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and executing appropriate unit test cases and the use of issue tracking toolsets such as JIRA.
- Well-developed organizational skills with ability to work within a project team to deliver solutions within agreed timeframes while maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker.
- High level social and written skills with ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Self-starter with high personal drive and a positive attitude.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration by engaging stakeholders and team members