Our Social Media Admins are responsible for managing and executing social media strategies to enhance an organization's online presence. They create and curate engaging content, monitor social media channels, and interact with the audience to build brand awareness and foster a positive online community.
- Proven experience with social media administration including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and new platforms
- Preferably with experience in the Australian e-commerce market
- Must have experience with scheduling tools including Asana or other similar tools
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing and improving the social marketing implementation across organic channels
- Focussing on accuracy and consistency, ensuring seamless consumer comms across all touchpoints to optimise the customer journey
- This role is responsible for the implementation and administration of social media marketing
- Monthly scheduling and posting of all organic content across social channels;
- New Platforms
- Daily repositing UCG content (IG stories channel)
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on key metrics as directed by the Brand and Marketing Manager for each brand/channel
- Weekly compiling UGC from different social channels:
- Saving and categorising tagged images in useable file formats for the creative team
- Requesting content from customers, influencers, and content generators in useable formats and filing for the creative team
- Coordination and organisation of YouTube channels:
- Posting new videos as required
- Ensuring all videos are tagged and have accurate descriptions and video covers.
- Organising and categorising existing videos
- Replying to social comments that are not covered by the Customer Service team
- Campaign marketing on social:
- Scheduling and implementation for each discreet Marketing Campaign on each social channel
- Reporting for each activity
Admin required by the ongoing competition schedule, including:
- Contacting new and existing brand partners to arrange the admin side of the competitions/collaborations (timing, collecting and sending creative assets, prizing etc).
- Ensuring T+Cs are posted and available for each competition.
- Scheduling social assets as provided by the creative team
- Contacting winners and organising prize delivery etc.
- Posting winners to social media channels
- Reporting on key Social metrics from the activity
Admin required by brand collaboration activity including:
- Contacting brands/individuals to arrange the admin side of the collaborations (as directed by the Brand and marketing manager).
- Arranging for artwork and samples to be sent