Our Project-based Appointment Setter is responsible for reaching out to potential clients and scheduling appointments for sales representatives or other team members. They work on a temporary or contract basis and are typically compensated based on the number of appointments they set.
- Proven work experience as an Appointment Setter or similar role
- Experience with Monday.com, Calendly, and GSuite is required
- Top-notch verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent phone etiquette
- A professional and courteous disposition
- Persuasive and results-oriented
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must be willing to work on a US shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating interest in goods and services and seeking a sale or agreement to a sales appointment.
- Working from scripts and lists of contacts to promote goods and services by telephone.
- Arranging processing and dispatch of product samples, information kits and brochures to customers.
- Recording notes for follow-up action and updating marketing databases to reflect changes to the status of each customer.
- Reporting issues raised by contacts to managers.
- Maintaining statistics of calls made and successes achieved.
- Submitting periodic reports on telemarketing activities and results.
- Receiving calls and providing information and basic customer support.
Ad hoc tasks
- Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management.