Our Project-Based Data Analyst is a professional who analyzes and interprets data to extract meaningful insights and support decision-making on specific projects. They work closely with project teams, identify data requirements, perform data analysis, and present findings to drive informed business decisions and project outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the data reports in Salesforce.
- Configure exported data into useful reports that can be updated periodically for General Managers, Sales Leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Has a basic understanding of the processes, functions, and operations of the business. Keeps informed on business operations.
- Implement solutions for improvements that align with day-to-day business needs
- Utilize available tools to enhance stakeholders’ experience by providing user-friendly reports that deliver advanced and real-time analytics
- Make sure data and calculations are accurate
- Proactively seek improvements and enhancements to existing reports and processes
- Constructs performance reports to management
- Works with the sales and operations teams to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI). This includes working with business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports
- Proactively raise potential risks for the business and/or its clients based on observations and analysis of data.
- Any task deemed necessary by the lead involving client management
- Proven experience in data analysis/manipulation
- Advance Excel/Access knowledge and skills
- Experience in Salesforce is a must
- Background in PowerBI and other visualization tools is an advantage
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Highly technical but mindful of user experience/accessibility on reports