Our Recruitment Admins are professionals who provide administrative support in the recruitment process within organizations. They assist with tasks such as posting job openings, coordinating interviews, screening resumes, communicating with candidates, and maintaining recruitment databases, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support to the temporary recruitment division.
- Responding to all incoming enquiries and requests from on-site working professionals.
Reporting to the Business Manager, your duties will be as follows:
- Formatting CVs
- Follow up on missing paperwork so that all contractor files are up to date
- Liaise with contractors and Account Managers on relevant contractor amendments
- Conduct Reference checks, Police checks and any other background checks required by clients
- The procedures and processes of company systems must be faithfully carried out in all activities.
- Make recommendations for modification or development of existing procedures and/or services, and introduction of new services to attract applicants and/or clients.
- Ensure an efficient and professional information flow through the business and externally;
- Maintain timely and efficient record-keeping processes, including electronic and manual records and filing and archiving, which adhere to legal requirements and organisational Policy & Procedures ;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business, both internal and external;
- Assist in developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating business processes to ensure business sustainability and assist in achieving business objectives;
- Utilise systems and technology to support duties;
- Provide guidance and on-the-job coaching/training to other employees;
- Exercise Quality Control over all duties; and
- Role Model and adhere to WH&S requirements.
- Excellence in Service
- Honesty & Integrity