Our Sales Support Specialists play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the sales team by providing administrative and logistical support. From managing documentation and data entry to coordinating communication between departments, they contribute to an efficient sales process and overall team success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Research and collect company and C-level lead data online for the industry verticals for the sales team.
• Make calls to current customers and potential customers to book appointments and build top-of-funnel sales opportunities.
• Help with product SolBox demos and customer onboarding.
• Use and manage CRM.
• Stay up to date with new products and feature launches and ensure the sales team is on board.
• Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
• Suggest sales process improvements.
Ad hoc tasks
• Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management.
• Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
• Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems (Zoho, Salesforce)
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Teamwork and motivational skills