Our Senior Technical Solutions Consultant is an experienced professional who provides expert guidance and technical expertise to clients. They analyze client requirements, design tailored solutions, and offer strategic advice to maximize the value and effectiveness of technical products or services, ensuring client satisfaction and successful implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will understand technical constraints within each client integration. As part of the professional services team, you will deliver innovative, scalable solutions to work around constraints and facilitate launches by providing technical advice to our enterprise clients as well as triage and escalate issues to the development team.
As a credible Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be able to deliver consistently on the following:
- Accurately analyse and interpret business requirements in order to provide technical recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple customers and streams of work.
- Create vital documentation and technical advice to ensure integration and manage cross-functional and external communications.
- Build relationships with the Development, Professional Services and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical issues and feature requests are accounted for in development roadmaps.
- Display confident skills when presenting demonstrations and ideas to a varied audience.
- Experience with the ability to propose a solution vision that meets both business and technical needs.
- Assistance and mentoring of other consultants in the Professional Services when necessary.
- Perform peer quality reviews and make sure configured solutions are following best practices.
- Perform Technical design and Implementation of interfaces and integration requirements.
- Perform Technical design and Implementation of Data Migration requirements.
Apart from being extremely passionate about ensuring the success of the professional services team, you will have the following to succeed in the role:
- Prior software solution consulting experience in the areas of CRM / Workflow / BPM / Case Management will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in consulting/technical solution development.
- Proficient understanding of software architecture
- Up to date understanding of current technical trends.
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to quickly build a positive rapport and enable you to interact positively with internal and customer stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills that enable your messages to be conveyed in a clear and concise manner ensuring that the message comes across with the desired effect.