Our UI/UX Designer is a professional who is responsible for designing and improving the user interface and user experience of digital products, such as websites and mobile applications. They work to ensure that the product is easy to use, visually appealing, and meets the needs and expectations of the user.
- 5 years of experience as an UI/UX Designer or similar role
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Amenable to a 6-months term project-based position, 3 days a week with flexibility with possibility of extension.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Sound understanding of latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and able to apply to UI/UX designs
- Working closely with, and reporting to the Head of Product
- Collaborating with the Engineering team in the implementation of new UI designs
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.