Our Catalog Coordinator is responsible for managing and organising product information and data for an organisation's catalog or inventory system. They ensure that product information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that product listings meet business and customer needs.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Expert level administrative skills, a master with tools such as G Suite and Microsoft Office (Excel, Sheets etc).
• A strong communicator with great written skills.
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, innovative, resourceful and fun.
• A sound knowledge of musical genres and the ability to discuss music using specialist language.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meticulously maintaining our catalogue and databases, keeping all information up to date.
• Careful file management from composer submissions through to final acquisition and publishing.
• Carrying out administrative tasks such as filename checks, uploads and metadata tagging.
• Liaising with third party distributors and sub-licensors, preparing music and metadata for delivery, making regular deliveries and keeping up-to-date records.
• Assisting A&R team with curation of musical feedback and composer requirements during the acquisition process.
• Registrations and updates with rights management societies, maintaining up-to-date records.
• Assisting the Licensing and Account Management teams with music curation and support, creating playlists and music suggestions for clients.
• Meeting agreed KPIs whilst always maintaining our high standards.
• Logistical and administrative support.