Our Virtual Assistant is a remote administrative professional who provides support to clients from a remote location. They may handle tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing email and social media accounts, and conducting research.
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, or other related discipline is a
plus, but not required.
• At least 2 years of experience as Virtual Admin Assistant with stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical and computer (primarily Outlook, Excel, Access, Teams) skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on quality and delivery
• Experience in a complex and fast paced SME environment will be highly regarded
• Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadline
• Hardworking and passionate about career and making a difference
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management and coordination of agendas for 1:1 and direct report meetings• Run curated content through paraphrasing filters and publish blogs/update website pages/posts
• Coordinate with meeting requestees to find the most efficient time, take minutes and provide reporting
• Assist with personal admin (e.g., get quotes from Fiverr, tradesman, etc.)
• Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion
• Full responsibility for day-to-day operations of the executive management function
• First point of contact for all CEO enquiries/issues
• Organisation of functions, events, and other ad hoc celebrations throughout the year
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
• Providing necessary data & reports to the Management & Sales Team
• Sales monitoring, updating sales sheet, sales order nos, client details, delivery dates, and contacting sales
for the list of follow-ups.