Our virtual assistants provide remote support to clients or businesses from a remote location. They may perform administrative, technical, or creative tasks to help clients manage their workload and improve productivity.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, or other related discipline is a plus, but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience as Virtual Admin Assistant with stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and computer (primarily Outlook, Excel, Access, Teams) skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, always able to provide accurate and high-level quality work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on quality and delivery
- Good administrative and organizational ability.
- Ability to learn quickly and think ahead
- Experience in a complex and fast paced SME environment will be highly regarded
- High level of empathy and mindfulness
- Works collaboratively and as part of a team building genuine relationships
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment
- Accountability – always following up and staying ahead of the game
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadline
- Strong time-management skills and presentation skills
- Hard working and passionate about career and making a difference.
- Actively seeks to understand and deliver client needs, expectations, and level of satisfaction
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Pro-actively seeks solutions for clients
- Experience in working with an Australian company is a plus
- Experience as Admin/personal assistant/receptionist for Government infrastructure industry is desirable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and coordination of agendas for 1:1 and direct report meetings
- Run curated content through paraphrasing filters and publish blogs/update website pages
- Draft and schedule social media posts
- Coordinate with meeting requestees to find the most efficient time, take minutes and provide reporting
- Write error-free, eloquent emails and letters
- Edit/modify documents and presentations
- Assist with personal admin (e.g., get quotes from Fiverr, tradesman, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion
- Full responsibility for day-to-day operations of the executive management function
- First point of contact for all CEO enquiries/issues
- Oversee internal administration processes and system upkeep
- Responsibility for maintaining a strong culture and internal engagement
- Organisation of functions, events, and other ad hoc celebrations throughout the year
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Minute taking for meetings
- Office Coordination, general office support and other building matters when required
- Providing necessary data & reports to the Management & Sales Team
- Sales monitoring, updating sales sheet, sales order nos, client details, delivery dates, and contacting sales for the list of follow-ups.
- Managing sales-related activity including generating weekly emails to be sent out to the Business Managers of outstanding responses or follow-ups from staff and clients.
- Coordinate and manage multiple priorities and projects on a timely basis.
Ad hoc tasks
- Tasks deemed necessary to ensure excellent customer experience as determined by management